Welcome to The Queen's Head
Dining Inside at QHB...
We have opened our doors and you can now book a table inside.
The obvious stuff and House Rules
- Single table bookings of 6 people
- We close early at present, last orders are at 8pm
- We reserve the right to change our opening hours at short notice
- We ask for you to be considerate of our precarious situation
- Wash your hands many times
- Use our sanitiser - there is loads!
The much nicer stuff
- We love what we do and want to keep doing it
- We will only have a maximum of 15 people at any one time
- We are a small team of 2 full time and 1 part time
- This means that we ask for your patience but in return offer you a comfortable and safe dining experience in our lovely pub
- The menu is entirely homemade usning a combo of homegrown and known-grown produce to support our friends in the local area
- All suppliers are friends and part of our local community
- Adnams beers, ciders and spirits are lovely
- We genuinely care about what we do
The Queen’s Head
at Blyford is a country pub situated in the
beautiful Blyth Valley, about 3 miles south of the town of Halesworth on the
road to Southwold.
The pub was built
around the 15th century and many original features can be seen inside this fine
building. The Queen’s Head boasts a beautiful thatched roof, reflecting the
living reeds growing in the river valley beyond.
With a large beer
garden and plenty of green space surrounding the pub, it’s ideal for relaxing
outside on a warm day. In the winter, a log fire will keep everyone warm and
Serving locally roasted coffee from 10am.